Sunday, December 17, 2006

More Ramblings

I know it's been awhile since my last post I thought my computer was broke, but all this time it turns out to have been just a bad connection. I got adventurous and took the top off to find that where you plug the phone jack in was completely off, so I just shoved it back in and viola!!! Well since my last post I'm still at the same job until the end of Jan then we will be moving to another department. I went to the doctors for blood work and received some concerning news. I'm boarder line diabetic, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure not good. My doc said he wants me to start eating healthy, and exercise regularly, and that's exactly what I'm doing. He wants me to loose 50lbs. I bought a new indoor exercise bike, and have been working out 6 day's a week for about an hour a day. Not only do I feel more energetic, but hey I lost about 7-8lbs to boot! I have to go back for test in March, and I'm hoping I can reduce my numbers without pills. Christmas is fast approaching and I haven't even starting doing anything for it, but I usually wait till the last minute then curse myself every time for doing so. I've been asked to play a gig for New Years Eve with some of my old band mates, and we rehearsed yesterday for it and it went great, and felt good to play again. The only problem with this computer is that I can't post pictures from it because it's to old, so I'm still going to buy a new one, and thanks Dave for the advise on the lap tops I don't really want to go that route. It really doesn't feel like Christmas when the temperature out side is 13c I think I'll take a walk today down by the lake, and maybe feed the squirrels. Well that's all for now, so I'll sign off....later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home