Sunday, June 10, 2007

It Huffed and it Puffed

It huffed and it puffed, and all but blew my house down. These pics were taken only two days after we had a severe storm that hit Southern Ontario. I didn't hear of any official tornado touch downs, but the winds sure came up fast. Once the rain started the winds completely calmed down. This is the bicycle path that I always ride down to the lake, and as you can see this tree is of substantial size. The photos don't give an accurate depth, but I would say this tree is four feet thick across at the base. This was the biggest on the path, but there were a few more down along the way. I'm sure it won't take the city crews to long to have it all cleaned up as you can see by the beach shot the park keepers were working hard to clean it up, and the weather today is perfect for a day at the beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home