Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A few more ramblings



Well as my previous posts show life still has it's moments, but it's not all partying and play. I've been through a one month training program at work to prepare me for my new job which I'm settling into, and have been at for the past month. It's much more challenging, and I have had to change shifts more than my body is able to get use to. Fortunately, I'll be back on nights starting next week. I can't wait! Spring is finally arriving, and we've had some nice weather. I always look forward to the warm weather, so I can get out and enjoy it. My grandaughter is now 2 yrs old, and I look forward to being able to take her down to the lake, and watch her on the play ground. Also my friend Natalie will be comming home after a 4 month stay in Costa Rica doing missionary work. I think she is a wonderfull person who has focus in her life that most young people lack now a days. My friend Linda is in Ternopil, Ukraine helping teach the teachers to teach....that's a bit of a tongue twister. She's doing fine. I guess that brings things up to date with me.
Pic 1 Brooklyn my grandaughter
Pic 2 Natalie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home