Monday, March 26, 2007

It's only money.....YIKES!!!


Well you know what they say. If you want to play with the big boys "it'll cost ya" and cost me it did. I finally bought a new pc, and I'm really happy I did. The old one was nothing but trouble, but before I knew it I was out of pocket $1,500. I don't know all the tech stuff about pc's, but this one has plenty for my needs. There are so many deals out there it's hard to know what's good, and what isn't. I'm sure for what I do with it I'll be happy a long time. At least now I can exchange photos on my blog and through e-mail, and download music, and videos very fast! It's nice to able to watch a youtube video without it pausing every couple of seconds. I'll take my time, and start to add photos to my site to keep family, and friends up to date. I guess that's all for now I have to go wonder the streets, and check the curbs for pennies and nickles to help pay for this necessity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home