Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!





Man does time fly or what? Here it is another year gone by, and another year older..wiser?? jury's still out on that one. I always look forward to a new year because I always make resolutions to myself hopefully to better my life, and my families, but it's not always easy to achieve. I always keep them to myself incase I don't achieve any, then I'm the only one who knows it. Who needs more " I told you so."?


My resolutions are not overly demanding either. What's the sense in adding more stress to life I find it stressful enough.


2007 ended with a very cool meeting of old friends I hadn't seen in 32 years (school friends.) I ended the year by celebrating with familiar friends, and can only hope 2008 has more cool things instore for me.


This years party was hosted again by my dear friends Bernie and Tina. We ate, drank, played music, with a small group of friends, and only three out of four members of Kurb Appeal, but I think we were all merry, and no party complete without a half naked Johnny "O". Happy New Year everyone!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home