Sunday, October 07, 2007

Frosty John's???





What an oxymoron for a bar name if I've ever heard one. Our band "Kurb Apeal" played there Friday night to a very enthusiastic crowd despite the 90 degree temperature outside and in. They didn't put the air conditioning on, nor did they even have ceiling fans...Frosty's?? I wish!

Here it is October in Canada and it's 90 degrees outside. I'm not really complaining because I love the heat, but when your playing drums and the sweat is pouring out it's hard to hang on to the sticks. I guess they chose the name because at least the beer is frosty, and that's what really counts. We really appreciated all our family and friends who came out to support us. This was my first public appearance with the band, and everyone had a great time. When people dance to the songs it makes it all worth while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home